Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Christian Grund and Maurice Haas, with their official photo of the Swiss Federal Council 2015 are challenging my new year's resolution.
I want to be enthusiastic about photography, make friends with my positivity and mingle with nice people like myself.

Such a fantastic photo, isn't it!?

This valuable photo can be downloaded by everyone for free.


http://www.admin.ch/br/dienstleistungen/00094/index.html?lang=en
The following webpage gives details on the 'making of':
http://www.admin.ch/br/dienstleistungen/00094/00636/index.html?lang=de

This photo simply has to be shared. It is like the bread at the Last Supper. You could also print it on toilet paper, if you fancy, to make the picture live up to its expressive tonality, brown on creamish yellow white. I love the way that the simple, brown, wooden, fish-grid floor sets a balance to the powerful women and men.

I love the tree that you can see outside the window. Just spectacular, isn't it? This must be the Windows 8 - a strike of genius, isn't it - with curtains that never do what you want them to do! I think that version of windows works in the picture. The two photo artists also manage to place the anti-cloud in the picture. It is so innovative to not have a white creative cloud but black shadows instead, under the bums where they belong. - And on the left under the phone: totally blacked out space. Diabolically sophisticated, isn't it!?

Isn't it just amazing how it looks like a coincidence that the heads of the heads of one of the most beautiful countries on this planet are aligned with an old fashioned phone in one straight line. I'd love to have one of these rare bakelite antique phones. And the meticulously planned and arranged fruit - don't they just complement the simple table. Photographers just know what works and sometimes it is just a glimpse of colour that can do the trick, isn't it!?

Did you notice that the light almost forms a heart shape? How could concordance - governing with heart - Swiss style be better promoted and explained? Cute, isn't it. Just beautiful, isn't it? The Christian party lady with the white blouse centred in the picture - oh, I like her style and always liked her rhetorical skills in TV discussions. Refreshing. The Christians, aren't they supposed to naturally get all the attention? Don't we love the laugh that she shares with her right wing colleague? It looks like the harmonious family scene. We don't necessarily have to agree that the family is the core of everything in society. In this picture, we can simply just feel it. It is teleportated to us, isn't it!?

There isn't anything in that picture, anyone could not like, is there?! Even when we have a look at the photographers' homepages, all you can see is positivity. Awesome! Those photographers know what they are doing. Their clients include all the big and famous Swiss companies, no room for random low budget clients. They simply must be good and know what they are doing. And they have met and portrayed celebrities. Isn't that just fabulous? I think they are celebrities themselves and I'd love to meet and learn from them.

It is all so nice! I like nice! I like to be nicely positive! If I could make a wish, I'd one day like to be as good a photographer as Christian Grund and Maurice Haas. It almost makes me cry in joy that they even bothered to share how they created that piece of art. So, I can learn. L e a r n! Yes, don't we all like learning? Learning to take nice and beautiful pictures and share them with the world.

And success is not a far step away when you are creating beautiful pictures, is it!? This picture might not be censored at the www.zumstein.ch photo competition. It would win any day. It has the quality to win for sure. It is a winner! Not only that: nice pictures are talked about for ever. They get the attention they deserve. I just loved the Bennetton ads, you know, the beautiful brown ads with colours. We could talk about them for years, even analysed them at Uni. When you are creating a picture like Leonardo Da Vinci did, you will be immortal. Isn't that nice!? Especially, if you are still alive and can enjoy all the fame and rewards that come along with it.

This picture makes me feel my passion for photography. I am so fortunate that I have studied at the most beautiful university in Switzerland. From the nice people there, I have learned so much about communication, about messages. They must be excited there about this New Year's picture. It shows a well designed picture across all aspects, not a single discipline neglected, be it marketing, finance, psychology, language, law, politics, economics, communication. So nice, and well-balanced, isn't it!?

Everybody in Switzerland talks about this photographic exploit, exploiting all the values that originate from within this photo. I wish there was more positivity in society and I am glad that some people point out how difficult it would be to take such a picture. Good on them. They are nice people - very positive people that every society needs. I am glad that I belong to those positive people for once thanks to my New Year's resolutions. I have come that far, that I can even see some positive about the predominant negativity in media. It has to be said over and over again: So nice!

Most of all, I am excited for Switzerland. We now know, that Switzerland has the best government that you can wish for. They make their hard work look like a walk in the park. That is nice, isn't it!? So beautiful, isn't it!? And we know that pictures coming from elected Swiss officials and pictures coming from the beautiful parliament house can be exciting and worth talking about.

However, being so excited and positive, I simply can not become a traitor of all my values. I am an honest person, with high moral values and hopefully integrity. I can not lie to you. I might not be beautiful but I am seriously a very nice person. So, this is a bit embarrassing. There is simply no way around but to admit that I don't have any New Year's resolutions. And also, I will never be able to make friends and mingle if that means pretending and being nice. Everybody can just see through me, can't they!? Which, of course, is very nice! But let me try to formulate it nicely for people who maybe don't understand my nice sarcasm.

The photographers are not nice. They have not created a beautiful picture. This may be a successful picture for them. Because: they are talked about. And they will have their names promoted. They made history and became immortal. At the same time, we can be proud that the Swiss government doesn't care about photography and the messages they portray. They have better things to do than supporting the domain of bonvivants and mentally ill people that mess around with cameras and light. People that - we should all know - mess around and manipulate reality.

Society, there are more important issues out there than bad pictures! Yes, of course, I agree. It is not an important matter at all.

Unless you are really passionate about photography!

I wish everyone a great, successful, healthy 2015 with lots of beautiful and nice pictures that may win recognition for the very right reasons! And may your New Year's resolutions have a lot of niceties and standing power.

No comments:

Post a Comment